Founder and CEOshmuly@saynbeauty.com
- A 10-year leader in
e-commerce, Shmuly set out to bridge the gap between beauty brands and their inconsistent messaging on e-commerce. His mission remains to tell brand stories the right way on e-commmarketplaces, taking great pride in putting all possible resources into best representing beauty brands—the way they deserve. In his off time, he plays tennis and pursues a journey of meditation and self-improvement.
Director of Salon Salesaimee@saynbeauty.com
(Pensacola and Jacksonville)
(Pensacola and Jacksonville)
- Aimee has been dedicated to making a difference in the beauty industry and being the salon professional expert for business & technical education. With 13 years in the beauty industry, she’s worked behind the chair, educated future professionals at Paul Mitchell the School Miami but has fallen in love with the powerful support of distribution and hasn’t looked back since. Representing brands like Davines, Reuzel, and Balmain Hair Couture has perfected her eye for luxury and prestige. On her off time, she’s probably listening to Taylor Swift and convincing her husband that adopting more cats is a good idea.
Laurel Allen Fisher
Salon Territory Managerlaurel@saynbeauty.com
- With decades in the beauty industry, Laurel has a keen eye for assessing and developing salon systems, retail, services, and overall business growth. This is due to her past years of sales and education delivery with Estee Lauder brands. She has a strong, professional background in technical and business education for salon and stylist development behind the chair. Laurel is also an expert in coaching leaders and trainers by fine-tuning communication and presentation skills. She is from the mountains of North Carolina and enjoys seeking out fine food and wine experiences.
Salon Territory Managerkirstin@saynbeauty.com
(Tampa and Naples)
(Tampa and Naples)
- Kirstin’s been in the beauty industry for over 13 years now, her love for the beauty industry started back when she was four years old. Her true passion is through helping others fall in love with products to make themselves feel even more beautiful than they already are. Her recent role was as an Account Executive for Too Faced Cosmetics (Estee Lauder), she spent almost 10 years building the brand from the ground up in North Florida. From education to events and brought the brand to life in-store for clients and associates. Elevating a brand’s awareness to the next level and building long-lasting relationships is her forte. In her downtime, Kirstin enjoys reading a good book, meditating, and exploring Florida’s beautiful beaches and state parks with her husband.
Salon Territory Managerlacey@saynbeauty.com
- Lacey Larson was immersed in the beauty industry as a hair model for her sister in cosmetology school and then in luxury marketing and merchandising for companies like Anthropologie. She built her career with the core beliefs that honest communication and advocacy for people matters. Her time in Buenos Aires, Argentina sharpened her Spanish and understanding of international markets. When she's not working, you can find in her local library, drinking mate or coffee with friends, and exploring new places.
Salon Territory Manageremily@saynbeauty.com
- Emily has been a hairstylist for 10 years and she is incredibly passionate about the beauty industry. Emily attended hair school in Soho NY and started her career behind the chair in NYC. Emily moved to Miami to work with Luxury Brand Partners on brands such as R+Co and Oribe selling and educating salon owners and hairstylists. Since then, Emily opened her own salon in Surfside, FL and she is so excited to now be a part of the Sayn Beauty Pro team.
Customer Satisfaction Managerbatya@saynbeauty.com
- Possessing a strong client service background, Batya has excelled in the Customer Service Industry for over a decade. She has succeeded in customer service management for high end fashion brands and two luxury timepiece companies. Never one to shy away from a good challenge, Batya will go the extra mile (or two) to ensure her teammates and customers are always treated right! Her extraordinary commitment to each and every individual truly epitomizes what Customer Service is all about. Born and raised in the sunshine state, Batya loves spending time exploring the great outdoors together with her family and pack of dogs (you can never have too many dogs!)
Brand Marketing Managercamilla@saynbeauty.com
- A Master’s graduate from the Savannah College of Art and Design (SCAD) with a degree in Luxury Fashion Management, Camilla has experience in Marketing, Graphic Design, and Brand Management, tailored to luxury fashion and beauty brands. Camilla manages all identity aspects of Sayn Beauty Pro and oversees advertising and marketing initiatives on social media and the website to ensure that they’re in line with the brand’s identity and messaging. In her free time, Camilla enjoys volunteering at local non-profits and doing outdoor activities like hiking and boating with her dog and family!
MARKETPLACE SALES SUPPORT & INVENTORY SPECIALISTgerman@saynbeauty.com
- A top-performing Honors in International Business program graduate from Florida International University, German is currently pursuing a Master’s degree in International Marketing and Business at the University of Florida. His interest in e-commerce started when he discovered the business world changing at a fast pace—wanting to be part of the change. He credits a strong passion for reading with his success and why he believes he will become a leader of tomorrow.
- As an FIU Business School Graduate, Manuel has found success as a frontline leader in several fortune 500 companies. With a work ethic and character derived from his immigrant parents, he has compiled varying experiences in retail, customer service, inventory, and leadership. His inspiration comes from his wife and daughter, and says, “I’m a big believer in luck; I find the harder I work, the more of it I have.”