Founder and CEOshmuly@saynbeauty.com
- A 10-year leader in
e-commerce, Shmuly set out to bridge the gap between beauty brands and their inconsistent messaging on e-commerce. His mission remains to tell brand stories the right way on e-commmarketplaces, taking great pride in putting all possible resources into best representing beauty brands—the way they deserve. In his off time, he plays tennis and pursues a journey of meditation and self-improvement.
Director of Operations@saynbeauty.com
- Melissa comes to Sayn with over 15 years’ experience leading in cultural
change management and operations management within retail, healthcare, and education. She has held
leadership positions in 2 Fortune 500 companies and was an integral part of the launch and growth
start-upbusinesses and non-profitorganizations. Melissa earned a Bachelor of Science degree in Biology from the University of Missouri St. Louis and has been an active member of multiple charitable organizations over the past 20 years. Her love of science and people, partnered with her background in healthcare and customer service, makes leading operations in the beauty industry a beautiful fit. As the Director of Operations, Melissa will drive optimization, efficiencies, and best in class service levels as we continue to expand.
Director of business email@example.com
- Aimee has been dedicated to making a difference in the beauty industry and being the salon professional expert for business & technical education. With 13 years in the beauty industry, she’s worked behind the chair, educated future professionals at Paul Mitchell the School Miami but has fallen in love with the powerful support of distribution and hasn’t looked back since. Representing brands like Davines, Reuzel, and Balmain Hair Couture has perfected her eye for luxury and prestige. On her off time, she’s probably listening to Taylor Swift and convincing her husband that adopting more cats is a good idea.
salon sales firstname.lastname@example.org
- Elizabeth has spent her entire career working in the beauty industry. A product junkie at heart, Elizabeth has worked in outside sales representing prestigious hair brands since 2003. She’s most passionate about building relationships and creating strategic growth plans that get results, while cheering you on and celebrating the small wins. In addition to her sales career, Elizabeth is a community advocate; she created local programs for tween girls that focus on building healthy relationships. When not working, you can find Elizabeth with her family at the beach, exploring new parts of the world, or curled up with a good book.
Director of Special Projects@saynbeauty.com
- Isabela is a seasoned administrator with over a decade of experience spanning Washington D.C., Miami, and South Korea. She oversees Sayn Beauty’s strategic initiatives and special projects. Isabela holds a Bachelor of Science in Biological Science and a Masters in Public Administration with a certificate in Emergency Management from Florida International University (FIU) and a certificate in Policy Management from the University of Seoul. She is a graduate of the Greater Miami Chamber of Commerce’s Leadership Miami Program and has served as a faculty fellow at the Honors College at FIU. Her passion for beauty has led her to represent her hometown at the Miss Florida pageant. She continues her involvement in beauty pageants serving as the Public Relations and Marketing Director for the Miss Miami Scholarship Competition, which was recently named the 2022 Local Organization of the Year in Florida by the Miss America Organization. In her free time, she volunteers her expertise and skills to various organizations in South Florida, including appointments to the Neighborhood Improvement Committee at the Town of Miami Lakes and the Domestic Violence Oversight Board for the Miami-Dade County Board of Commission.
- A conceptual creative, Anushka heads marketing, focusing on launching 360-degree marketing campaigns across all touchpoints, with a Master’s in Luxury and Fashion Management from Savannah College of Art and Design (SCAD) amalgamated with prior experience in graphic design and art direction. Anushka manages content creation (graphics, video, ad, gif) for all platforms while strategically integrating them across all touchpoints. In her free time, Anushka enjoys doing product photography and spending time with her partner exploring different cuisines!
Customer Satisfaction Managerbatya@saynbeauty.com
- Possessing a strong client service background, Batya has excelled in the Customer Service Industry for over a decade. She has succeeded in customer service management for high end fashion brands and two luxury timepiece companies. Never one to shy away from a good challenge, Batya will go the extra mile (or two) to ensure her teammates and customers are always treated right! Her extraordinary commitment to each and every individual truly epitomizes what Customer Service is all about. Born and raised in the sunshine state, Batya loves spending time exploring the great outdoors together with her family and pack of dogs (you can never have too many dogs!
- A Master’s graduate from the Savannah College of Art and Design (SCAD) with a degree in Luxury Fashion Management, Camilla has experience in Marketing, Graphic Design, and Brand Management, tailored to luxury fashion and beauty brands. Camilla manages all identity aspects of Sayn Beauty Pro and oversees advertising and marketing initiatives on social media and the website to ensure that they’re in line with the brand’s identity and messaging. In her free time, Camilla enjoys volunteering at local non-profits and doing outdoor activities like hiking and boating with her dog and family!
- As an FIU Business School Graduate, Manuel has found success as a frontline leader in several fortune 500 companies. With a work ethic and character derived from his immigrant parents, he has compiled varying experiences in retail, customer service, inventory, and leadership. His inspiration comes from his wife and daughter, and says, “I’m a big believer in luck; I find the harder I work, the more of it I have.”